Friday 12 October 2012

Mrs South Africa Pageant 2012

On 6 and 7 October 2012, I had the privilege of being part of the Mrs South Africa Pageant. I was on the panel for pre-judging, I dressed Cindy Nel and I dressed the contestants in their cocktail attire.



                                     Cindy Nel on stage in my gowns                                       


Cindy Nel and I backstage


The lovely ladies in their cocktail attire

Below is the beautiful Fikile Mekgoe- this years Mrs South Africa. This stunning lady is staying true to her motto- "Go where no other generation has gone before. You have a responsibility to blaze new trails and create a path for others to follow."


Mrs South Africa 2012, Fikile Mekgoe, and I 

Fekile, you are beautiful inside and out. I wish you the best for the year ahead. I know you are going to touch many people's lives and inspire even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment